Tuesday, August 21

Supermodel Naomi Campbell has slammed Vogue magazine for their use of ‘fair skinned’ models


The London-born supermodel claims that the magazine fails to recognise ‘black beauty.’
“Black models are being sidelined by the major modelling agencies,” Campbell said in an interview reported in The Times
“It is a pity that people don’t appreciate black beauty.”
The 37-year-old – who hasn’t graced the cover of Vogue magazine in over five years –believes the publication is reluctant to use black models.
“Even myself, I get a raw deal from my own country in England,” she claimed during an interview at Briatore’s hotel.
“Only white models, some of whom are not as prominent as I am, are put on splash pages.
“I don’t want to quit modelling until I find that black models get equal prominence and recognition by the world media and information instruments.” (Source: modelsblog.info)

No comments:

Visit our models galleries!

Have you a gossip or a news you want to publish here?

 

Mail us, we will publish it with your signature (name and website!)